This The Last of Us 2 Trophy Guide and List explains everything you need to do to get all 26 trophies and earn the platinum. This time around there are no difficulty based trophies but you will need to play at least some of the game twice in order to fully upgrade your character.
The Last of Us 2 Trophy List
- Every Last One of Them: Collect all trophies (platinum)
- What I Had to Do: Complete the story
- Survival Expert: Learn all player upgrades
- Arms Master: Fully upgrade all weapons
- Archivist: Find all artifacts and journal entries
- Master Set: Find all trading cards
- Nuismatist: Find all coins
- Prepared for the worst: find all workbenches
- Mechanist: Fully upgrade a weapon
- Specialist: Learn all player upgrades in one branch.
- Safecracker: unlock every safe
- Sightseer: visit every location in downtown Seattle
- Journeyman: find all training manuals
- Survival Training: learn 25 player upgrades
- High Caliber: find all weapons
- In the field: find 12 workbenches
- Tool of the Trade: Craft every item
- Tinkerer: Upgrade a weapon
- Apprentice: Learn a player upgrade
- Starter Set: Find 5 trading cards
- Mint Condition: Find 5 coins
- Looks Good On You: Put a hat on your companion
- Put My Name Up: Get the high score in the bow and arrow game.
- Sharp Shooter: win at the shooting range.
- Relic of the Sages: Find the Strange Artifact
- So Great and Small: Find the Engraved Ring
The Last of Us 2 Trophy Guide – How to Unlock Hidden Trophies and More
So Great and Small (Chapter 2: Seattle Day 1 – Downtown)
Get the Artifact – Antique Ring
This artifact doubles as a trophy, and can be found in the bank’s vault. Enter the vault using the note found outside (the code is 60, 23, 06), and once inside, look in the back right corner behind a table full of money to find an open deposit box that has a small ring inside. This Uncharted Easter Egg will earn you the So Great and Small trophy.
Sightseer (Chapter 2: Seattle Day 1 – Downtown)
Check out every location downtown to unlock this trophy. You can find them all with our Seattle Day 1 – Downtown Walkthrough.
Looks Good On You Trophy (Chapter 2 – The Birthday Gift)
Pick up the hat from the display when you enter the museum and pick up the hat. When you enter the first exhibit, put a hat on the dinosaur on the right. Take it off and put the hat on another Dinosaur. Then, approach Joel and interact with him to put the hat on his head. This unlocks the Looks Good On You trophy. Note: you may get this option after just one dinosaur. Check the Chapter 2 – The Birthday Gift walkthrough for more context and collectibles.
Sharp Shooter (Chapter 6 – The Forward Base)
Win at the shooting range to unlock this trophy. Check out the full walkthrough for Chapter 6 – The Forward Base.
Relic of the Sages (Chapter 6 – Hostile Territory)
Get the Strange Relic
After picking up the Jasmine Bakery Safe note, head into the next room and immediately look to the right for a small desk with a fan, and you can find a strange golden egg just below it, near the boarded up door. This artifact doubles as a trophy! Check out the full walkthrough for Chapter 6 – Hostile Territory.
Put my Name Up (Chapter 6 – Winter Visit)
Interact with the toy bow by the chalkboard to try and get your name on the scoreboard. Hit at least 10 to unlock the Put My Name Up Trophy. Check out the full walkthrough for Chapter 6 Winter Visit.
Find all the safe with our Safe Combinations and Codes guide.
Collectibles and Workbench Locations
Find all the collectibles and workbench locations with our Collectibles Guide.
Arms Master and Survival Expert
You won’t be able to fully upgrade your character and weapons the first time around so beat the game and unlock New Game Plus to continue building on your existing skills.